East London Community Foundation is delighted to announce its partnership with Localgiving.com – a not-for-profit website that enables local charities and community groups to raise money, awareness and support online. There are already over 1700 local groups on Localgiving.com that have received nearly £2 million in donations, and now is the perfect time to join them!
Localgiving.com provides your charity or community group with:
• An effective and affordable online presence
• Webpages you can easily update
• Automated donation and Gift Aid processing for charities & community groups
• Tools to fundraise & communicate directly with supporters
• New sources of unrestricted funding
• Your own unique web address
• A dedicated Help Desk to assist you
• Doubled donations through Localgiving.com Match Funds
Localgiving.com is offering a 3 month no obligation free trial to groups in East London, so that they can all experience the benefits of Localgiving.com! If your organisation is interested in registering with Localgiving.com and creating a fundraising webpage please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and a member of staff will be in touch to help you get started.
Richard from Haringey-based charity Down’s Syndrome Support Group has spoken positively of his Localgiving.com experience: “It’s very straightforward compared with what we had before which never worked and cost us a lot. Also, the Help Desk has been very helpful which is why we are so pleased with Localgiving.com.”
To see Richard’s webpage please click here
To find out more and see who else is already online in East London, please click here: www.localgiving.com/elcf